Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why?

Why do I feel the need to blog tonight? I have nothing important or earth shattering to say. Nada. So you'll get our day to day stuff...
Lani puked tonight. She just walked in the bathroom and barfed. End of story. No fever. No puke on the carpet. No clean up other than a flush of the toilet. Weird. She was fine the rest of the night and went to bed no problem. We'll see how the overnight hours go.
The kids all got baths tonight. They were so cute and there is no greater smell in the world than the smell of my babies after a bath.
I ran on the treadmill and hated every second of it. It's been 9 weeks. Tell me again runner girls...when does that go away? I do believe NEVER is the answer!
And now, I have decided that along with my sewing machine and laptop, I need a composter. A huge double barrel one in my back yard. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. They are $500!
And finally, I got my supplies to start my "human milk donor" adventure! SO exciting! I think my pregnant blog readers out there should consider it! You can be a one-time donor as well. Something to think about, girls!
Off to try and sleep. That's not coming easily these days. How does a girl who requires very little sleep wind up with a baby who sleeps 10 hours a night at age 8 weeks?!?! I kinda wish she'd wake up...I'm bored!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with ya! It's 11:25pm and I am not ready for bed! I should go to sleep, but I'm too bored to...

Courtney said...

ok. first of all, sleep some for me. i just can't get enough. secondly, keep the running up. i hope it gets better. maybe, just maybe you're one of those that doesn't "like" it - but it's such a GREAT outlet for me - i hope it gets better for you. and, thirdly (sorry this is so long) i tried to start the process to donate milk - but you can't til you have the baby. sad. i know it's been quite a process for you and i wanted to get a jumpstart. oh well, i'll just have to wait!

Jennie Peakin said...

okay...I am annoyed that you are complaining that Ayla sleeps too much. What a sad situation for you!!!