Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stages

My grandpa and uncle are in town for the weekend, so we have been spending a lot of time at mom and dad's house with them. Brigg had his promotions last night and this morning. It was so fun watching him. He is promoting to high green and he did a great job. I'm afraid that I am going to be "that mom". You know, the one the yells at all the sporting events. He didn't seem embarrassed, but I think that might change over the next few years. I'm not sure WHY I yell, but for some reason I find it necessary to remind him to focus and "go after" his opponent while sparring. Have I ever mentioned that I think each stage of my childrens' lives is better than the last? I do. I keep saying with Brigg "THIS stage is my favorite!" So very blessed to have a little piece of each stage in my life right now. From diaper changing and nursing to preschool field trips to Tae Kwon Do promotions. So fulfilled this day!

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

I want to see the short video you took of Brigg at promotions!