Friday, March 7, 2008

Missing Pam

Today is Pam's birthday. Last year we were celebrating here, at my house, with a "trendy" lunch! HA!



This year Pam is in Kansas. We miss her! (and her crazy antics!!)

Last year as our birthday celebration ended, I had to leave to go pick up my kids and I (very UNwisely) left Pam and Jody in my house alone. I came home to my huge family picture missing from above my mantle. They thought it was hilarious. This year, Pam is going away for the weekend...alone with her husband. Hmmm...I'm thinking she's not missing us near as much today as we are missing her!! Happy Birthday, Pam! Wish you were here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cassie. Thank you. I DO miss you. Last year's birthday was much better than this year's! Thanks for making my day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pam!! I am thinking better late than never, to wish you a Happy one!! With my Dad & brother here this weekend I was all consumed. I do remember that fun celebration at Cassie's last year and the Enchanted Tea Party preps and so many fun moments in the few times we've shared in all our other meetings with a lot of laughs!! :- ) Hoping you are getting more & more adjusted being down there. You are MISSED little lady!! Spring is coming and all will be different soon!
Love ya & Late B-day wishes!
Candi