Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TAGGED!

Ok, I was tagged by Tesi. So here ya go...
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. I'm very quirky about how my dishwasher is loaded. If someone else loads it "wrong" (by my standards), I'll go back and move dishes around to their appropriate places.
2. Paul and I fight every single night about the blankets on the bed. I like them straight and tucked in at the bottom. They need to be even on both sides. Paul would prefer they were in a giant pile under him.
3. The summer after my freshman year in college I participated in Camp Adventure through UNI. I lived on a military base in Yokosuka, Japan, for 4 months running a camp for military kids. During that summer I climbed to the top of Mt. Fugi overnight and made it to the top just in time to see the sun rise. It was amazing.
4. I taught GED classes for a year while living in Jesup. During that year I worked with 5 students who went on to pass their exams and get their GEDs. I was so proud of them!
5. I was a nanny in Denver, Colorado for a year while I attended college there. I nannied 4 children ages 0-5.
6. While taking a group of children to a zoo, a gorilla threw a handfull of poop at me. Luckily I was wearing a baseball cap and it landed right on the cap. I lost all control of my group of 5 year-olds. They were running away from me and chanting "Stay away from the poop teacher!". Good times.
7. I love childbirth. Really love it. Of course, I also love epidurals! Which may contribute to me love of childbirth!
8. While living in Colorado, my favorite thing to do was go to the Rockies games. There was nothing like drinking cold beer in Coors field and watching live baseball! I loved it!
9. I can put my foot behind me head.
10. I was on the golf team for 2 weeks my junior year of high school. It was much to boring for me and I'm pretty sure I skipped a week of practices during those 2 weeks!

I tag...
Jennie...because she'll love doing this.
Brenda Stewart...because she has SO MUCH time on her hands.
Pam...because she hasn't blogged in like a week!
Donna G...because I'd love to know more quirky things about her.
Amy Smith...because I KNOW she has some fun random facts to be shared!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you didn't!!! :) dg

Cassie said...

oh yes i did...

Anonymous said...

Ok! I did that thing that you asked me to do......hope you're happy?! :) BTW-nice poop story! dg

hotflawedmama said...

funniest thing i've read in a long time. i think i shall call you poops mcgee from now on. :)

amy smith said...

okay, okay, it's done. have a look.

Anonymous said...

i'm slow but did it. :-) mine are lame.

Jennie Peakin said...

Okay, mine is done too!