Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Writing letters

Had another letter writing session the other day.
It was so fun to write to our sponsored child in Sierra Leone now that I've actually met her!


I ordered pics of our time together in SL and am including them in our letter.
Such a neat experience.
Again, as I do everytime I post about this, I encourage you to sponsor a child.
The kids love doing this together and it's so fun now that they can both write to their child!
I can personally vouch for the integrity of Children of the Nations' program.
When they knew we were going to be in the country, they drove all of our kids down from Banta to meet us.
It was a very long trip and so amazing.
We also sponsor 2 other children through World Vision, also a very reputable organization.
It's such a great way to expand yours and your child's backyard.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: