Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Willow...

We kinda love her.
And it was very hard to leave her.
We get to pick her up a few days before the 4th of July.
The kids are counting down the days.


These were the 4 we had to choose from.
Kinda blurry, but the kids were wired trying to find our perfect puppy.


And actually, Ayla was kind of partial towards the black ones, but Paul and I were pushing for the an apricot one.
The black ones were pretty cute though.
Ayla kept saying, "she loves me!"
It was so very cute.

A fun fun night.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE her!!! My heart went pitter patter as soon as I saw her!!!

Candi said...

They are ALL pretty cute but I'm with Ayla... I'm partial to the black ones, that's what color my dog was and she was beautiful. I'll love the apricot one as well I'm sure as soon as I see her :)

jody said...

just like that.
replaced.
nice.

Beckysblog said...

ok, that is one darn cute puppy!!!!! And I love her name!

Lisa Borglum said...

I pulled up your blog this morning but had to shut it down really quick because Macy walked out into the living room. I am not ready to take on the battle with her! :) This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.... that little girl has lived and breathed the thought of a new dog for 4 years....seeing Willow is going to send her into a frenzy. She IS ADORABLE!

hotflawedmama said...

uh oh. I want one!!!!! :)

Can't wait to meet Landers, I mean, Willow. ;)

Naomi Haverland said...

Awwww... I love them too!!!