Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy stuff...

Our first day of summer break was spent building our summer calendar and dreaming about the next 2.5 months.
We got all our activities placed on the calendar and the calendar hung.


We are going to be very very busy this summer.
But all good, fun stuff. (still in denial about the little move that is coming up for the Landers)
And because building the calendar was such hard, tedious work, we decided to head over to the Landers for outdoor games and pina coladas.
See...fun! :)

As I looked over our schedule, I wanted to find a free weekend for Paul and I to take Brigg to a Cardinals game.
Next weekend it is!
Just the 3 of us.
A night game.
In Busch Stadium.
I kind of think I'm the most excited of all of us!
The only stadium I have ever been to is Coors Field, so I am pumped.
There's nothing like a MLB game on a summer night.
Just got the tickets and hotel confirmed today.
Go Cards!!


Lani will be spending the weekend with Macy and Ayla will be at Jennie's.
I think it will be fun for all.
Now...back to setting up the garage sale.
Someone's gotta pay for these Cardinals tickets!! :)
(which by the way are in the outfield bleachers, right behind the bull pen...not the best, but the cheapest!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Building a calendar is super exhausting. Especially a big calendar...with great big dots - the most tiring kind of calendar to build! How could you NOT have a pina colada with friends afterwards?! Impossible to avoid it.

Cassie said...

thank you for validating tisha. thank you very much. :)

Beckysblog said...

Im just so happy to see 'go to GC' on that calendar!

Also, I'll buy the super cute maternity shirt! :)

Lisa Borglum said...

What a beautiful day in Muscatine! It has been rainy and overcast all day here. Our forecast for Saturday is rain, rain, rain!

Sarah Guild said...

My hubby tells me that although we are Cub fans, we must go to a game with Jonathan at Busch Stadium while we live here. Have fun!! The calendar with the dots is very, very cool... coordinates well with lots of fun :+)