Sunday, June 20, 2010

A few of my favorites...

Walking to the stadium from our hotel.

It rained hard for about 10 minutes an hour before the game started.
But it cleared up and the game was only delayed 15 minutes.
The rain cooled things off and the weather was perfect by game time.
The stadium is so cool.
I love this pic...my favorite of the day....


And this one is my second favorite.
Now that is an honest-to-goodness, genuine smile.
I love it...


The three of us...

We truly had so much fun.
What a rare and special time.
The more kids you have, the harder it is to get both Paul and I together and focused on one child for a full day.
Nearly impossible.
So thank you a million times over to everyone who had to sacrifice to take care of our other children.
Lisa and Tony, Mom and Dad, Jennie and Sean, Donna, Erin and Luke.
I think it was a great weekend for all the kids.
Lani hit Adventureland with Macy. Had a BLAST.
Ayla stayed with Jennie and family.
Saw Toy Story 3, swam, slept good, had a BLAST.
And we got to create some pretty amazing memories with our favorite boy.
So thankful tonight.
So so thankful.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beckysblog said...

That picture of Brigg is just awesome.
So glad you had a great time together!

Amy said...

Those are great pictures! So glad you had that time together!

Holly said...

oh man! I love that last picture!
so happy for you to have had that ;-)

Courtney said...

it's amazing how much work it takes to get one on one time with one of our kids, isn't it??? so worth it, though! looks like you had a PERFECT time with him!