Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some photos

I'm depending on others for photos.
I did not bring my camera.
And I haven't figured out how to download from the Flickr album yet.
But here are a few lifted from other blogs.
This was the view from our hostel...

We successfully managed to get 11 suitcases full of supplies to Sierra Leone.

And we found this country to be beautiful and complex.

And one afternoon we got to visit the kids we (jody, kari, their extended families and myself) sponsor.
Our sponsored child, Assanatu, is the one on my lap in the blue.


So much processing left too be done.
Lots of photos to sort through.
Trying to figure out how to post details and respect the people of Sierra Leone.
To honor them and not exploit.
More to come.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Hmmm, those look familiar ☺