Monday, March 1, 2010

Adios....

Think I'm ready.
Just cleaning up the house one last time.
Paul left early this morning for a meeting, so it was just me and the kids this morning.
Last week I pulled out Lani's Africa shirt for her to wear and she said, "No Mom! I'm saving that to wear the day you leave for Africa!"
So she did. And we put Ayla's on her, too.
We set the camera timer.
Love them. Going to miss them SO much.
I think Brigg and Lani fully understandy why I am doing this.
We prayed together this morning and tears fell as they prayed for this trip.
And Ayla will get it too one day. She already wants to to go AFica.
I know she will find her way there one day, too.

See ya in a week, blogosphere!!


"Peace and war begin at home. If we truly want peace in the world, let us begin by loving one another in our own families. If we want to spread joy, we need for every family to have joy." (Mother Teresa)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Much love and prayer for everyone involved in this awesome trip! Those going, and those staying home!

Allison said...

Have a great time Cassie! I will definitely be thinking about you. You are such an amazing person!