Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 2

We started out the morning at Chris and Brenda's.
Ayla learned out to drive...

And Lani lost her FIRST tooth.
It was a big deal.
And the tooth fairy...who has been fairly distracted lately...blew it.
Somehow she redeemed the situation, but it was a close call.


There was also more swimming.
Lots more swimming.

Paul and Brigg hit a spring training game in Port Charlotte.
The girls got ice cream and went grocery shopping and set up shop at mom and dad's.

My cold is getting worse.
I got a huge gash in the back of my ankle while at the grocery store and I'm fairly certain I broke my toe.
But we had fresh fish from a fish market and fresh beef from a meat market.
Plus, it was 75 and sunny.
Things are looking up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Well Cassie I think the tooth fairy must be having a rough week because 2 nights ago she had a mishap at our house also. I hope that never happens again, but I doubt it. Have a blast on your trip! Oh and I LOVE swimming in the rain too :)

Courtney said...

i'm the worst tooth fairy...awful. i always screw it up...