Monday, March 22, 2010

Ok...here we go.

I have quite literally been gone most of March.
3 days.
I have only been home for 3 days this month.
I'm way off course around here.
Today is "reclaim my household" day. (Much less important than World Water Day!)
My sister has Ayla this morning.
Sent a check to school with the kids to get their lunch accounts out of the red.
Working on a menu for the week.
Heading to the store.
Going through mail and bills.
Putting together our tax stuff. (We don't get them done until April because of some important paperwork Paul never receives until the end of March.)
Finishing up vacation laundry.
Thank goodness the sun is shining.
Hopefully by the end of the day my head will be ABOVE water.

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

when you get there please come get mine above water.

Trish said...

I'm sending you loads of energy!!!
From where I'm not sure :) You'll do it you always do!!!!