Monday, July 13, 2009

This little man...

...turns 8 today.

How is it that I remember that moment he came into this world and made us a family like it was 30 minutes ago?
It's scary.
And everyone told me this would happen.
All those wise women with grown children.
I remember the advice to enjoy every minute because he would be grown before I knew it.
And although he's not "grown" yet, he is 8...and all I did was blink.
He is so special. My one and only son. And oh how I love having a boy! There is just something so special between and mother and son. And I am so glad I get to share it with him.
Ok...enough with the mushy stuff! You all know I love him dearly. So now I'm going to document some of his favorite things in this, his 8th year.
In his words.
My favorite:
TV Show- WipeOut!
Video Game- Baseball
Candy- Chocolate Bar
Color- Blue
Place to be- Baseball game
Sport- Baseball (are you sensing a theme here?)
Athlete- Albert Pujols
Thing to do with my family- Go camping
Thing to do with my friends- Play games
Subject in school- Spelling
Food- Beef Stroganoff
Drink- Orange Juice
Movie- Facing the Giants
Memory-Playing baseball with dad
Animal- Alligators and Crocodiles
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGG!!!! We love you so much and hope you have a great day!

ps...get a sneek peek of your gift over at our blog! :)

Courtney said...

happy birthday!
MY favorite is beef stroganoff too! no one else in my family really likes it...maybe he and i should have a meal together :-)

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We love you so much Brigg! Have a great day and we can't wait to see you this weekend.

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Brigg enjoy your special day!

Beckysblog said...

Happy Birthday Brigg!!!!!

I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday and I remember how completely in love and awe your mom was with you.

No doubt she still is!

Candi said...

Have you gone to sneak a peek at your b-day gift from Jennie & Sean yet?? It's funny! :) I am looking forward to watching you play ball tonight.... it will be a game to remember... your EIGHTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! NO, can't be!! ;- ) Love you my oldest grandchild... so MUCH!! :)