Thursday, July 16, 2009

Leah Leah...

Over the weekend I emailed Leah and asked if she'd want to meet halfway for one night.
No kids.
A couple bottles of wine.
2 friends.
And the only photo I got...

It was great.
Much needed time spent with a friend of 20 years.
Can't imagine doing life without her.

We were 17 years old when we last lived in the same town.
So when we get together, we kind of convert back to that age for the night.
It's fun.
And silly.
And I wouldn't trade those moments for anything.

Love you, Leah.
Thanks for making the trip!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooo right! It's amazing how all of my worries go away the minute we're together! I would drive and meet you every week if we could!!! Wish I could see you every day!!! Love and Miss you!