Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls

It's just been the girls during the days this week.
Ayla appears to be a bit better today.
Still warm this morning, but not burning up.
Hoping that means she's on the mend.

Nalani has had soccer camp each morning this week.
She enjoys it.
But really, she enjoys most anything.
Don't think it's her "passion" by any means.
I need to get this girl into ART camp!

This morning we were sitting at breakfast and Nalani says,
"Mom, I can't help it. I miss Brigg so much ALREADY!"
Me too, Lani.
Me too.

The carnival is coming to town this weekend.
We are distracting Lani with wristband night.
She's very excited, but said she wished Brigg were coming with her.
I have a feeling I'll be riding the tilt-o-whirl until I puke.
Paul isn't big on spinning rides.
Lani is.
So I am! :)

I have a feeling Ayla will be more of the upside-down-12-times roller-coaster type girl.
Just a hunch I have...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't believe how old Nalani looks! It is so sad to think I knew her when she was just a baby.
On a side note - what do you use for your camera software? You pictures always turn out so well and I love how you blur out the background! How do you do that?!?!