Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still on the fritz...

Hven't tken my computer in yet.
Just hven't found the time.
nd I'm getting by.
I seemeda to hve founda one of the missing letters.
everytime i type the letter DA, the missing letter ppers right long ith it.
It's gret.
So no i daon't hve the missing letter here i needa it, but it pops up here i daon't needa it.
I CN post pics though. So i'll entertin you ith tht.
e hve been spendaing lots of time outsidae.
Love it.
Tonight e re hedaing to the movie...OCENS.
e plnneda it LST erth day hen e got to see the previes of it.
Shoulda be fun.
Here re pics...




So yes, e re still live. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beckysblog said...

We were beginning to wonder!

Courtney said...

i MISS you!!!

Deb said...

You crack me up.
Love your photos.

Candi said...

LOVE Ayla with her hands on her cheeks!! CUTE!!!!!!! : )