Thursday, April 15, 2010

my computer

ok...coffee s spilled on one side of the computer. i ould tell you ht letters no longer ork due to this spill, but i cnnot type them. if you look closely t this post, you should be ble to figure out t lest couple of them. the coffee spilled on the left side of the keybord.
it's so frustrting. i need to tke it in. there is n on screen keybord i cn use if i hve to, but it's pin in the butt.
so thts the del ith my computer.
you cn lugh if you nt. i don't cre.
cn you guess ht letters ren't orking?

7 comments:

Tisha said...

I'm relly sorry bout your computer. s you sid, frustrting!! But I hve to dmit, your post is wy funny!

Amy said...

amazing how much you use an a and a w, huh?

Teresa said...

I think you need to start drinking your coffee out of a sippy cup, my coffee-tipping-prone friend. :) Did your computer happen to be on a leather couch?

Cassie said...

very funny teres . no, it s not on lether couch. but i hve tken to drinking my mrgrits out of sippy cup :)
nd yes my, you DO use n nd VERY often :)

Daren said...

Sorry Cassie.....but that is just HILARIOUS!!!!! Not the part about having a problem with the computer....that sucks, but the post with the missing letters is a riot.

Candi said...

Ya, it's pretty funny Cassie!! ;)

Holly said...

is this for real???
because it's flippin' hilarious

(not that your keys are sticking.....just that....um...I don't know....it's just flipping funny!)