Monday, October 17, 2011

500 women

i HAVE to share this with you!
The Adventure Project is at it again. Upping the stakes. Still working towards the goal of hiring 500 women.
As of tonight there are 147 covered.
We are looking for people to step up and sponsor the rest this month.
There are only 2 weeks left.
I believe we can do it!
$162.
$120 for health care training classes and $42 for a uniform and tote.
I am pumped!
I cannot wait to receive our photo next year of the woman who was hired because of our one time donation.
You, too, can help.
Go HERE to check it out!

1 comment:

Farm-Raised said...

Oh Cassie! I just saw your comment on my blog. (I don't think I have your email anymore? Anyway...) The sale is on Saturday and Sunday as well. I saw Jennie on Wed. night and knew you'd want to know. Check my Facebook page which links the elegant barn's page...pretty sure she's open all weekend. You will love it...I hope you can go!!!