Thursday, November 26, 2009

So what happens when you sleep until 9:00 am?

You become the energizer bunny.
I'm totally wired and it's 1:25am. I don't feel anywhere near ready for bed. I've made:
7 loaves of homemade bread (2 different kinds)
a huge batch of homemade noodles
chicken and noodles (made with the homemade noodles)
pumpkin gooey butter cake
strawberry pretzel jello dessert
a big pot of chili
a chocolate pie
and a couple bacardi limon and sprites! :)
whew.
it's been a busy, but productive day.
paul's mom is here tonight and the rest of his family comes tomorrow.
i'm feeling pretty prepared.
i should sleep until 9 more often...

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

recipe for chicken and noodles please

Candi said...

And I thought I was productive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!! I only made 4 dozen rolls, an apple bread,a pan of party potatoes, a vegetable casserole and frosting. Ordered 2 pies and bought chicken, turkey and eggs for deviled eggs or egg salad and went out to eat with the kids and came home and played match cards with Bode and then Skipbo with the "big kids" ! Just making coffee!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!