Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy busy

It's been a pretty crazy week so far and looks to continue that way.
We are heading out on Friday on our annual apple picking trip. It is one of my favorite weekends of the year! We haven't missed a single year since Brigg was a few months old. So that makes this year our 9th year. WOW. That's scary. And also explains some of my gray hairs that have been popping up lately!
It's quite a bit of planning to pull this off, but as you read earlier, I love that part!
We just need the weather to hold out. In all of the previous years we have experienced lots of different weather. FREEZING temps, HOT temps, sunshine and clouds. But we have lucked out on no rain. As of today, there is rain in the forecast for Saturday. That would likely put a bit of a damper on our apple picking/picnic in the orchard plans. So we're hoping the weather man is wrong!
After my power shopping today, I feel pretty prepared. Just need to do some baking and cleaning. I'm feeling the need to have my house in showing condition before we head out.
So if I am MIA sometime this week, know that I'm scurrying around, in my happy place, planning away.
What can I say? It's who I am. Love it or leave it.

No comments: