Monday, March 23, 2009

And the week begins

I must say, I loved getting home on Friday! Usually when we travel, we come home on Sunday and get thrown back into the week. It was so nice to have the weekend to finish recovering, unpack, do laundry, work around the yard and be together.
Today is a busy day topped off with a showing at 5:15.
We got all our flower beds cleaned out and new mulch put in this weekend. It looks so much better. And until things green up around here, any sprucing up will only help.
Paul has a home inspection tonight and also picks up a radon detector.
Brigg was almost giddy this morning as he walked out the door to head to school. He starts spring soccer through the Y this week and he's so excited about that.
We are starting to get out schedule of activities worked out for the summer. It's hard to pick and choose. The kids want to do everything. And it gets pretty expensive and time consuming.
I was filling out my calendar and marked down "Kindergarten Round-up". WHAT?!? I'm not ready to send Lani off. She's my little helper. My little snuggler. I can't even think about sending her off to school yet. So I won't. Denial. That'll work for now.
So it's cleaning today. Preparations for our showing. Not my favorite thing to do, but happy that people are starting to look.

No comments: